Have you ever thought about how many socks you go through?
Have you ever realised actually how important great socks are?
I mean…think about it! They go on your feet!
You use your feet everyday, so why not treat them?
How about you can get luxury socks sent to you every quarter of the year? Plus you can recycle your old socks in the handy box they come with for no extra charge!
Well look no further….The London Sock Exchange have created this great service for the dapper gentleman, for only £15 per quarter!
I was lucky enough to be sent some great socks for my husband to try and we were pleasantly surprised!
Who knew a box of socks could be so exciting!
So they turn up in this cute brown box, wrapped in lovely black tissue paper.
Three pairs of socks in gorgeous designs are carefully folded with their own individual names, not only that but they have an outfit suggestion of the back of the card that each pair comes with.
My husband was extremely happy to come home to these luxury dapper socks after a long day at work on his feet and he loved them! I was a bit jealous so had to try a pair on too and they are so comfy, you can just tell the difference between these socks and regular socks. When you put them on you can really feel the quality, you can feel they are specially designed.
Then of course not to be left out, our eldest son Jack wanted to try them on and be a model!
Did you know that in the UK, we generate 1 million tonnes of clothing and textile every single year. That’s a whole lot of landfill. And the London Sock Exchange want to start setting this right, one sock at a time.
Not one sock that gets sent to be recycled gets wasted. 55% are reused and will make their way to developing countries, where they’ll be distributed to communities in need. The other 45% of the socks they receive are deconstructed before being given a second chance in life as an industrial textile….How great is that?!
They are passionate about recycling and here’s a video on what they do:
So The London Sock Exchange get’s a big thumbs up from Yummy Mummy’s Blog
What are you waiting for? Go and get signed up now and here’s some discount codes to get you started, both are for 10% off your first order:
For the quarterly subscription at checkout use the code: YUMMYSUB
For the annual subscription use the code: YUMMYYEAR
Here are links you need: